HARRISBURG – Rep. Greg Rothman (R-Cumberland) today expressed his support and excitement for increased care options being offered at the Lebanon VA Medical Center’s (VAMC) Cumberland County VA Clinic, located at 5070 Ritter Road. The clinic announced today that it will now be offering cardiology and pulmonary services on-site for more convenient and quality care service options.
“We welcome all health care improvements and clinic expansions for our veterans in Cumberland County,” said Rothman. “Our veterans deserve the highest quality care possible and that starts with access to the best health care services. I am pleased to see the VAMC’s leadership on veterans health care and look forward to seeing increased patient satisfaction at the clinic.”
The Lebanon VAMC’s Cumberland County VA Clinic added staff to support the cardiology and pulmonary specialties including additional nurses, and the following physicians:
• Dr. Mike Shanker, chief of Cardiology
• Dr. Richard Jeffries, Cardiology
• Dr. Michael Stefanski, chief of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
• Dr. James Ricely, Cardiology
• Dr. Ashok Khattri, Pulmonary
• Dr. Ryan Rogers, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
• Dr. Dipakkumar Malli, Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine & Sleep Medicine.
Veteran’s living in the 87th District interested in these services or in receiving health care through Lebanon VAMC’s Cumberland County VA Clinic can call (717) 272-6621, ext. 6000.
Representative Greg Rothman
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Alison Haas